St. Mark's Episcopal Church
St. Mark's Episcopal Church, located across the street from UC Berkeley, was built in 1902 in the Mission Revival Style. Years of deferred maintenance, combined with the addition of a 1960's parking garage that eliminated the front entry stair, had severely compromised the design.
The new project included a complete exterior and interior restoration and seismic upgrade of the Church, and a remodeling of the Parish House. Exterior improvements include new staircases, in the original style, that elegantly connect the main entrance to the street.